“Truly authentic ”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to dine with my friends at little Italy I always get one of their specials of the night and I have to say they are ALL delicious I haven’t had any meal I don’t love! Make sure you try their almond tiramisu it’s the perfect finish to every meal. Service is always friendly.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

I wrote a review on Little Italy about 5 years ago and figured it was time for an update. The good news, little has changed...it is still the best Italian food in Fayetteville It is without a doubt, the best place to go for pizza and subs in the area. The chicken parm sub is phenomenal. A must stop for lunch or a pizza for dinner!

2  Thank Frank R
Giuseppe S, Owner at Little Italy Pizzeria and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

First time eating here. Tortellini was delicious; Tiffany was a very attentive to our needs; and the atmosphere was very welcoming. Great value for your money. Highly recommend a visit if you are looking for great Italian food.

3  Thank Dcountry8
Reviewed November 18, 2017

This is the closest Italian food next to your grandmother's.....the food is always fantastic the owners are awesome at their skills and talent of cooking authentic Italian food. The atmosphere is always beautiful. We go back as often as we can we won't go anywhere else for great Italian food. It can be a romantic dinner and also family friendly. You must come here and experience homemade Italian food. Thanks guys it was another great experience eating there on my birthday!!!

3  Thank Lana M
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Absolutely phenomenal meal. We ate with my in laws and everyone’s meal was delicious. I am gluten free due to Celiac Disease and they served me a fabulous gluten free pasta in a yummy meat sauce. It was delightful!

3  Thank Linda C