All reviews free laundry facilities front desk home away from home full size refrigerator stove top great customer service a great place to stay definitely stay here again extended stay shopping and restaurants great amenities short stay pet fee short drive the hotel staff staff was very friendly business center
Reviewed January 21, 2017

This hotel has impeccable cleanliness and great reliability.. The rooms have a kitchenette, cable, and a comfortable bed. This is why it feels like home! The hotel staff is very accommodating, in particular, Laura was even like a concierge. Anything I asked about , Laura had an informative response. She was very polite and courteous. If I needed help, she helped me. Whatever the case, Laura was very accommodating. I have stayed here multiple times, and would come back!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cfaircloth123, Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and are glad to hear that Laura was so accommodating! Thank you for choosing to return to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I travel and am in hotels a LOT! This is by far the best yet. Justin was an absolute god send. He went above and. Sound to make sure I was accommodated and had what I needed. Was very pleased with cleanliness and convenience of the Onsite cupboard. This is definitely the place to stay in Fayetteville. It's worth the drive from I95.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NicoleT01

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing our hotel, and hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed December 15, 2016

We stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Fayetteville on our way to Florida. It is a very clean hotel and the queen bed was very comfortable. However, the hotel is not easy off/on from I 95 and takes about 10 minutes once you get off I 95, so if you want a hotel right on I 95, this is not the one for you. Since it is right in town, there are many places to eat and shop, but you will have to drive to find the places. There is nothing in walking distance from the hotel.The one major issue I had is that we had our dog with us, and we were on the 3rd floor. This is very inconvenient when you have a pet. I asked if a 1st floor room was available and I was told no, but it did not look like the hotel was full, so I was annoyed. The hotel does have a nice outside area for your dog. I would suggest that if you have a pet, when booking, ask for the 1st floor.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Cfaircloth123, Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Thank you for your 4 star rating. We are glad, overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to accommodate all guest requests as much as possible, but sometimes that is hard to do. Thank you for being so understanding. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

Great stay. Nothing but class. Extremely pleased with the decor and professional demeanour of the staff. Plus the location was better than expected. I was a bit turned off by a previous hotel that I went to before coming here but once I walked in my worries were gone.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cfaircloth123, Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Thank you Jeffrey G for your 5 star rating! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future if you are in the area.

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

The Candlewood staff are as Professional as they come! Always making you feel right at home. Starting when you check in and everyday there after. Fresh cookies everyday after work are always a treat
I've been there at least 50 days this year and I'll be back for another week, 27 Nov-3 Dec 16.

Our crew loves to use the gazebo and BBQ Area
Staff, from all of us "Thank you" for your hospitality

AJ

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Cfaircloth123, Manager at Candlewood Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2016

Thank you Alex for your review! It's always a pleasure having you here with us! Thank you for all the flowers, food, and being an all around awesome guest!