All reviews cracker barrel room was clean welcome center nice stop waffles exceptional customer service hot breakfast free breakfast red roof inn quiet location up to date would stay here again road trip booked this hotel nice place to stay hot water highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

This Comfort Inn was in a great location. Easy access to I95. Breakfast was standard for this type hotel. It was good. Nice staff at checkin. Would stay here again. Somewhat dated but clean. Price was consistant with value received.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank scokog
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The desk clerk was extremely nice and helpful. She greeted me upon arrival and we had a nice chat about local surroundings while I was being checked in. She also pointed out the amenities that were offered at this location.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Catherine W
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great for business or pleasure. The suite that I reserved was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and the staff did a great job with accommodating my stay here. This is a great place to stay and feels like home.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank williamscorey507
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I was pleased to walk into a room that was clean and odorless...the staff was very friendly. The hot breakfast was good..plenty of choices..although a few more tables would have been nice. Will stay again if we are ever in fayetteville.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank yvonnes853
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We just stayed here overnight on our way to Florida. Checking was smooth and the lady was very welcoming. Our room was good specially after 14 hours drive. They had fresh fruit water at the lobby and breakfast was good. The reason I took the5 stars from my review is because it had rain and they were buckets at the entrance because it was leaking. The rest was good.

1  Thank BarbaritaV