1,271 results
All reviews evening reception order omelettes beautiful hotel movie theater pool and hot tub fort bragg managers reception would highly recommend this hotel living area complimentary breakfast excellent stay breakfast staff definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay staff was friendly north carolina waffles
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Best hotel in Fayetteville. The service is excellent, the rooms are immaculate and it has a Starbucks located inside. The free drinks are extremely weak, so weak, I'm not sure there was any alcohol in the drink. So I recommend the beer instead of the mixed drinks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 501erics
Reviewed April 18, 2017

This hotel was totally amazing from arrival through departure. Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel and room layout was nice. The room was very comfortable from bed, pillows, internet access, and the shower.

1  Thank James M
Cassandra C, Guest Service Executive at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

It is our goal that every guest has a satisfying stay with us. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a great review of our property on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I had an instance where I needed a service that was not requested at check in. The staff was extremely helpful both times I had this issue. Very happy with my stay. I would stay at this location again. I stay only at Embassy Suites...and this one is one of my favorites.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank blakeb981
Cassandra C, Guest Relations Executive at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a great review of our hotel to TripAdvisor. We love to hear our guests say that we exceeded their expectations. We focus our attention on taking care of our guest and making them feel special. Please keep coming back and we will keep taking great care of you.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

This hotel was amazing and we will definitely be back. The suite was well thought out and the beds were so comfortable! The shower was a real treat with a rain shower head and lots of hot water. The complimentary breakfast was the best I have seen with made to order omelettes and a large variety of delicious food. I was so impressed I also joined the Hilton honors program

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Elaine M

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a great review of our hotel to TripAdvisor. We love to hear our guests say that we exceeded their expectations. We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

This hotel was GREAT. We paid about 155 i think for a King 1 room "premium" suite. The premium part meant that you got free snacks whenever you wanted. This part was a bit lame as the "free" machine on your floor (a vending machine w/ drinks and snacks) that was "free"...didnt work. When i called the front desk, they said "feel free to take what you want from the snackbar downstairs"...so while i didnt love schlepping downstairs, it was still nice and they totally did NOT watch me while i took a very modest few snacks. they also gave us free water upon arrival.

We stayed here for 1 night on the way down to Florida from NYC so this was a 1 night stay. I dont know Fayetteville at all, i can just say it was conveninet to what we needed which was a supermarket, restaurants, really every big box store you can imagine.

The room was spacious. Nice bed, lots of pillows, and the kids are always thrilled with a pull out couch (they think its cool???) and it was already made up when you pull it out with clean sheets. it also had a desk and a little wet bar area w/ fridge, coffee, the usual. The bathroom was huge with a BIG shower (no tub though)...i think its as big as my sons room at home (then again...we live in ny:)

Everything was VERY clean. seemed new. they had a lot of nice amenities. a really good snack shop, then a little sandwich/ lunch spot where you could order stuff and sit down, and then a huge lobby w/ dining area that sprawled.

last but not least, the breakfast (free) was great. they had made to order omelet station, pre-made scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, bagels, muffins, donuts, yogurt, oatmeal, lots of nice fresh fruit, coffee to go cups too!

the pool was indoors and was nice. it was clean, plenty of towels and water was cold but not freezing. think there was a hot tub too, but honestly dont remember.

the ONLY reason why i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the AWFUL wifi service. they REALLY need to fix this. very very spotty and SUPER SUPER slow, almost unusable at times. that aside, i would still HIGHLY recommend this hotel. great bang for buck.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Cassandra C, Guests Relations Executive at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a great review of our hotel to TripAdvisor. Our goal is to make every guest feels welcome and ensure they have a great time while staying with us. We pride ourselves on providing authentic hospitality and are glad you were able to experience it. Thank you also for letting us know about the wifi service, our operations manager will be taking care of it. Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.