“Good Price, Decent Food”

Golden China Buffet
Ranked #210 of 563 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 20, 2016

I must say this has become a favorite place of mines when I'm budgeting, however sometimes the food is hit or miss and you have to ask the server to tell the kitchen staff to get some hot items on the bar, but for the most part I would recommend this establishment for a budget priced lunch --- The best time to go is at 11 when they first open --- Buffet is $6.25/all day!

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Adult buffet is only $6.25, but there's only about 40 items available. The sanitary rating was 100.0 so that's always a positive. The food tasted pretty good, but they didn't do well at refilling items when they were gone. The employees were friendly, except the little boy who kept running around.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

One of my favorite items at a Chinese buffet is the egg rolls. BUT, the ones here were "flat", to say not very stuffed ..... and they were so dry I was tempted to dip them! While there were a great variety of items offered here, I wasn't interested in seconds on anything I had. The sweet & sour chicken was tough and the fried shrimp chewy.

The booth we were seated in was in serious need of repair - cover was thread bear and when I sat down I sank several inches! The service also left much to be desired.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Food is very good, the service is very quick as well. We went around 4ish after a day of shopping, very satisfied. 2 thumbs up for freshness even though I came in questionable because of the price. Very very very good crab rangoon, my favorite part. I tried just about everything and was blown away. Very happy.

Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

Great selection of sushi and seems to be pretty fresh. All of the food seemed decent and the restaurant was clean.