“going back soon”

Bento Jubako & Sushi
Ranked #215 of 543 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed 1 June 2016

My daughter had the chicken and shrimp bowl, my wife the dinner Bento steak & shrimp , I had the chicken & shrimp Yakisoba. We California rolls,
Gyoza (Dumplings) & Miso soup as appetizers .
My wife is a very fussy eater she usually takes a few bites and doesn't want anymore how ever she finished her plate entirely I have only seen her do that a very rarely, the same with my daughter. Me I like to try foods. I tried the Miso soup and some of the Gyoza (Dumplings) I never got a chance to try the California rolls.
We all loved our food it seamed fresh made, very tasty . The atmosphere is very nice, simply, yet relaxing, innovative, surprisingly comfortable, feels like a old friends place. The wait staff was knowledgeable, courteous, Kind, & patient with all my questions ( even went and got small samples of soups so I could try them to see which one I liked)
I can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I have really liked this place for years. They recently switched from traditional sticky rice to a different more American style rice. It is so disappointing. The beef and chicken are delicious. I love the bento boxes. Their sushi is really good too.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I truly enjoy the entire menu. The produce is always fresh, delivered every morning, the meats are also fresh, and well prepared. There are often times a wait to order your foid, but it's because this place is very popular & no food is prepared until ordered except for the sushi bar.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

The food was amazing {not to mention cheap} and the server we had was very polite. And the atmosphere was beautiful, I also enjoyed the j-pop music playing in the background. I will definitely be visiting again

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Good sushi, the bento boxes are wonderful. My family thoroughly enjoyed the food. They have several booths and tables. Service was mediocre but manageable.