“Will Return” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Virginia,USA
“Will Return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

One of the best Hilton Garden Inns we have experienced. Really good staff, helpful and friendly plus the breakfast is all you could want. Well bulit and quiet, and total non-smoking, really like that! Can be more expensive than most Garden Inns, reserve as early as possible for lower rates. Close to some good resturants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank bobsva
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear Guest,

I'd like to personally thank you on behalf of my entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, for your loyalty, business and feedback.

I'd like to say a special Thank you for taking the time to recognize staff members for their hard work, passion and dedication. We hope we can make you feel comforatble every stay and make it feel as close to home. I will take this opportunity to share your response with the team and my seniors as well. We all take great pride in serving our guests and I will be sure to acknowledge the entire team and share the great feedback you wrote us. It is surveys like these that help us improve but most of all motivate the team and make coming to work a more enjoyable place.

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable / 5 stars! As, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

910-860-3600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Berwyn, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

we were looking for a place to break our drive up and the hilton garden inn was perfect. the hotel was clean and the staff were very nice and friendly. they allowed us to put our bikes in the office behind the desk for the night rather than try to wedge them in the car. the only thing i would mention is the room was a little heavy on the air freshener. other than that the place was great. there are a few restaurants right near the hotel so you don't have to travel far after a long day of driving for a decent meal.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank chuchibok15
Anand D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
Dear Guest,

Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you are planning on being back or should you have any suggestions if we can make you next stay here with us even more enjoyable, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

What I love most about Hilton Garden Inns is the fact that they are consistent. I know what I'm getting and they haven't disappointed me yet. The HGI in Fayetteville is no exception. I have stayed here on a couple of occasions. The staff is always warm and friendly and the rooms and common areas are clean and well-maintained. I would have to disagree with a previous review regarding the location. It is indeed on the west side of Fayetteville but I'd much rather be on the west side than the east. At least in this location it is a very short drive to shopping and restaurants. You could even walk to Carrabba's and to The Mash House (which is a solid option). Plus this location puts you between Fort Bragg and downtown, neither of which is hard to get to from here. The airport is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. For me, it's my go-to hotel in Fayetteville.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business

Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

Big thing for me, they match the Military Per Diem rate for the area for any stay ten days or over.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The room service was good. The room itself was clean and comfortable. They have free cookies (oatmeal or chocolate chip) weekdays at 6 PM.

Three cons(partial):

1. They do not have a continental breakfast. This is balanced by an excellent breakfast all you can eat breakfast buffet, including omelets or BIG Belgian waffles. $10.59 (when I was there)

2. Small pool. It is however a comfortably climate controlled INDOOR pool with a rinse area and hot tub right next to it.

3. No bike in the work out room. This is a personal annoyance of mine and it is a good, though small, workout area even without the bike.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Handicap Accessible room as that was the only one left at Per Diem. It was big and r...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business

Madison
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

My husband and I spent two nights here. The staff was friendly and accomodating, the rooms nicely sized and the beds FANTASTIC. We were treated with first class service and would absolutely return to them.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cosmo27Madison

Blackstone, Va
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

My husband, ten year old son, and I stayed here during our son's Spring Break. My husband is from the area and we wanted to take our son to the Special Operations Museum (it was fantastic, by the way!). The hotel is in nice, quiet area. The lobby is lovely! My son enjoyed sitting on the sofas by the fireplace. Check in was very smooth. We stayed in a room with two Queen beds that had the wonderful white bedding. The room is your typical hotel layout, but it was comfortable and very clean. The bathroom was very nice and the towels were nicer than some hotels I've been in. The breakfast downstairs was delicious--no complaints there at all! There is, as with all Garden Inns ,a little convenience shop that allows you to charge items to your room, which is very convenient. The hotel has internet, but it isn't wireless and you have to remain at the desk because you must use the ethernet cord--and the internet was not consistently fast, which is annoying. There was a nice assortment of television channels as well. The pool is extremely small--and has a greasy feeling to the water--I was not impressed at all. The staff at the hotel were really quite fantastic, and overall, I would recommend this place for couples with no children (because of the pool size).

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2011

Very spacious clean hotel! Customer service is great. Will stay again!!!

• Stayed March 2011