“Cheap, get what you pay for”

WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #20 of 54 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 2 March 2017

If you're looking for a cheap place to stay, you found it. As in the title, you get what you pay for, and you don't pay much. A couple more bucks and you can stay in a place where you get what you expect.

Room Tip: If traveling to Fayetteville on a budget, just bring a tent and find a campground. You'll be bet...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank F3510WGkevinp
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at WoodSpring Suites. Guest feedback, whether negative or positive, is always welcomed and used as a training tool for my staff, to help us better deliver excellent customer service.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This was my second time at this hotel and I really loved it. The staff members were very friendly and made sure my Christmas weekend at their hotel was phenomenal. My room was very clean as well as the hotel. I would recommend this hotel yo anyone. Thank you to all the value place staff!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Benlyd C
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

We make an effort to provide excellent service at an affordable price to our guests, and we are so glad we were able to do that for you. Thank you for your kind words in this review. We are pleased to see positive feedback from our satisfied guests.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Doors slam, all the time. The beds are like in basic training. Few more bucks, u get internet and what some would call a "real bed", up the road a bit. THE STAFF HERE IS SOME OF THE BEST THOUGH and, I've stayed at 5star hotels. They cant fix stupid. But, they REALLY try. The place up the road has hookers hanging out. Wow. If u got lots of hotspot on ur cell, no family, and u sleep like a rock, VALUEPLACE. Otherwise, choose the Suburban up the road and possibly deal with the motorcycle mechanic running tests in the storage area across the way. WELCOME TO FAYETTE-NAM. Hope u enjoy ur stay. OBTW, just for economics< VALUEPLACE charges $10 or $20 a week for internet, havent tried it, i have 24gigs of hotspot and use it here, mostly. At Suburban, had to hotspot a lot to game. They have HBO though, VP doesnt.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

hank you for providing us with this useful feedback. We have shared your comments with the appropriate departments so that we can continue striving to create exceptional stays for future guests. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Those are the requirements for my stay in town.
I have been here over 2 months and I am still here at Value Place.

I did not book an overnight stay with the usual hotel services. So I am writing about it only as an extended stay place.

The Value Place Fayetteville Bragg is simply the best overall choice in town for me.
This is an extended stay hotel so book a week or a month at a time for your best deal. At the weekly rate, I could not find a single place in town that came close to this price.

My non-smoking room was 5 Star Clean. When the place is this clean, I can relax I and be at ease. My compliments to the staff here.

The Staff has always been very helpful and friendly. They are also very busy so they leave instructions to dial 0 at the lobby phone. It usually takes no more than 2 minutes for someone to arrive. This feels like a bother for a lot of people so I would suggest a simple a Ring™ Video Doorbell to automatically page your personnel, and they could communicate immediately over the intercom - or a modified Simplisafe system.

I chose the smallest room with a double size bed and brought my own stuff to achieve the lowest cost. I brought a twin size air mattress which easily fits next to the bed to avoid a slumberland slugfest.

Think of it as a very small apartment.
Some things to bring if you stay for a while. Bring it, or buy it at the dollar store, thrift shop, Walmart, or the office.
- Towels: Bath, dish and cleaning
- Soaps: Bath, Shampoo, Dish soap Sponges, Laundry
- Kitchen: Pot, Pan, Cutting board, Cooking and dining utensils, plates Cups etc.
Or you can buy their housekeeping service, linen exchange and their kitchen kit.

The kitchen has a full size refrigerator with freezer, a microwave and a 2 burner cook-top. The only counter space to prepare foods is in front of the microwave, so when you open the door there is no space. Move the night stand and set the microwave on it if you plan to prepare your food in the kitchen. Balancing my dinner plate and a pot of pasta on the sink's corner had not gone well.

WiFi - The Mid Level $10 per week is all you need unless you are a hard core gamer. I have been streaming off network TV and youtube on 2 computers. Both at hd 720 sometimes stalls. Drop one to 480 and things are fine.

There are other little nits that are native to this place, but overall, I think this place deserves 5 Stars as a Thrifty, Clean, Hospitable, Convenient Extended Stay Place.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2016

We would like to thank you for the review and sharing your experience with us. Value Place strives to accommodate all of our guest and their needs and make their time with us enjoyable. Glad to hear we were able to do that for you.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Had to pay a 50 deposit not mentioned on reservation. Had to pay $3 for Wi-fi which was a joke. Staff were rude and unprofessional. Room was promised at 3PM and was not available until 7:15 PM. Due to the hurricane I had to stay there due to availability. I would rather slept in a box! Awful stay!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We will look into everything you've brought to our attention. We strive to provide every guest with a great experience and apologize this did not happen in your case.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Contrary to what others may think, this extended stay hotel is actually a great place to stay in. From my experience, there was no prostitution or drugs around the building. Also, please be mindful that this is an extended stay so you may have neighbors who have crying babies. In the end, it was a great experience for me and had great service

Laundry: Coin-Operated (they do provide quarters for change)
Housekeeping: You may have to request housekeeping as I did not receive any from being there
Rooms: Rooms are traditional one bedroom, one bedroom w/ sofa sleeper, or double bed

There are plenty of stores around the area, about three to five minutes away

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angestgo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Hearing back from happy customers is one of the best things we can receive as a company. Value Place strives to serve our guest and provide them with an all-around positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and are pleased we were able to be a part of your travels. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I had the privilege to stay at value place on Bragg blvd and Rowan since June and I have to give the employees a giant thank you ! They always handle any situation that arises promptly and with care . The staff was friendly and very understanding . I will stay here anytime and refer it

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Lisa A, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Value Place’s goal is to provide all guest with a hotel option that meets all needs of our guest. We are pleased to hear your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We hope we get the chance to have you again.