“Great Experience!”

WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville
Ranked #20 of 54 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great location. Very nice hotel, nice spacious rooms. Full size fridge, stove, microwave. I felt at home when I was there. I'm looking forward to my next visit. It's not far off interstate 95. The desk clerks were very professional and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants peace because it's nice and quiet. Great place to do your work without distractions.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

We can’t thank you enough for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business and hope to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, rooms are very clean and smell fresh. I would recommend this motel to families because it is a safe and secure environment everyday. the laundry room is always clean and washer and dryer always do the job 100 percent

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jmclaurin223

Thank you for sharing such kind words about our staff. We will be sure to let them know their efforts did not go unnoticed.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean hotel. friendly staff. Location is great close to downtown and highway 95. local clubs in the area and close to a lot of food restaurants. I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely return. Looks like hotel has been renovated and it really gave it a great look.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bree M

Value Place’s goal is to provide all guest with a hotel option that meets all needs of our guest. We are pleased to hear your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We hope we get the chance to have you again.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Based upon the reviews on TripAdvisor, I booked a room for an overnight stay on a trip between South Florida and NYC. When I arrived at the hotel after 11+ hours of driving, the front desk person said that they were not accepting any registrations for short term stays, only long term. I told him I had a reservation and he acknowledged that I did, but they would not honor it. He said it was the fault of the website which booked it, not the hotels. Upon my insistence he called his manager who didn't speak with me, but said no, they would not honor my reservation.
He offered to find me another room. He made one phone call, and came back to tell me that the the other hotel had rooms - at a price increase of 50% of what my reservation for.
Basically, this place has no business ethics. They took the reservation. Said it was my fault and the fault of the website that made the reservation. Said they had no responsibility after receiving the reservation to contact me to tell me that they would not honor it. And then only after I raised a stink offered to help find me another hotel, and did a crappy job of that (we stayed at another hotel we found ourselves),
The front desk person disappeared during this as myself and my girlfriend attempted to get answers and another two people tried to get help also. The front desk kid doesn't have the power to do anything, and the manager appears not to give a damn.

I will never stay at on of their hotels again, and I advise you not to.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

I am so sorry you had this experience with our hotel. I will be sure to speak to the staff about the best way to handle a situation like this going forward. Again, I apologize for the terrible inconvenience you had.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I should have known problems were coming as soon as I saw Sparky's adult club across the street when we arrived. But since I had reservations already and had been traveling most of the day with my family, I attempted to check in anyways. The kid at the desk seemed more interested in playing on his phone than greeting customers. When he finally looked up, he proceeded to tell me the hotel was full and had no rooms. I gave him my reservation number and he again said they were full.
He then proceeded to give me the address for the sister hotel and indicated they'd have rooms.
I took my family across town to the sister hotel. When I got there, they only had 2 rooms with "king" beds in each. Well, the "king" beds were comparable to a full size bed. This makes interesting sleeping 6 people in 2 full size beds - not even large enough to be considered queen beds. This is their definition of king" size. Will never stay here and advise you to avoid it, too!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback. We are disappointed and sorry that you had the experience you did. We want to assure you this is not representative of the service we expect to provide. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. We hope that you give us another chance.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

My stay at Value Place was phenomenal. Very comfortable beds compared to other hotels I have stayed at. Very friendly staff at the front desk. The hotel was very quiet and clean. I got more than I expected for the rate that I paid. I loved every second I spent at this hotel. I will definitely return.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tyrie N
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Great staff. Clean rooms. Located close to Fayetteville State University. Big refrigerator in my room for storing my food. As a college student that helps me save money. The hotel is very clean and this is my favorite place to stay when I'm in Fayetteville. Onside laundry room.

Stayed: May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.