All reviews fire pit methodist university front desk lobby bar indoor pool great hotel fresh fruit top floor definitely stay here again included breakfast would highly recommend this hotel early check exercise room sitting area room was spacious awesome staff excellent stay
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

We chose this place based on other reviews and we were not disappointed. Friendly staff from check in to house cleaning and bartender. Very clean, fresh, organized room. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BjdWasHere, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2016

Arelis N,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback regarding your stay at our hotel! We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and plan to return to stay with us again!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Great, newer hotel. Full kitchen with large fridge in the suites. Very clean. Woke up two days in a row to loud overhead walking above me before 5am! Recommend staying on top floor to avoid. Not much parking in front, but easy access to back. Big gym, large breakfast area. Will return.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Jenny M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts of our hotel with fellow travelers! We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and value your feedback. We hope to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Well, I got lost in Fayetteville and ended up at the wrong hotel. I wish I had stayed at The Fairfield Inn and Suites because it is a gorgeous property. Unfortunately, I left my toiletry bag at the front desk. When I got home, I realized I was missing something. Miss Sharon at the front desk helped me get my bag back. I am so grateful. Stay here. It's beautiful and the food smells terrific after a long day on the road.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BjdWasHere, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Allover777,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts of our hotel with fellow travelers! We are all VERY happy here to have found the owner of the toiletry bag and get it back to its owner! Sharon went above and beyond and we are SO proud of her! Thanks again for sharing your story, and we hope to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Love Marriott properties, and this is a great one. Reasonable, but a very nice facility and a really great staff. Stayed one night with three families, including five little kids. The pool was very helpful for getting the kids settled down after 10 hours in the car returning from Disney.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Henry G,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts of our hotel with the Tripadvisor community! I am very happy to know the TEAM took such great care of you, and that you found our amenities convenient for you and your family! We certainly hope to be your hotel for all future trips through our area! Thanks again for choosing our hotel and have a great day!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

The service was impeccable. I had a handicapped suite, which was very spacious and offered normal size furnishings. Location offers easy access to gas stations, shopping centers, grocery store and 95. Will return.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shewolf2016
BjdWasHere, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2016

shewolf2016,

I am very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Fayetteville North, and plan on returning to stay with us again! I also wanted to say thanks for sharing your thoughts with TripAdvisor, so that fellow travelers can see what our guests think! We look forward to seeing you again soon!