“Should be zero rating”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We were escaping Hurricane Irma and ordered take-out. This is the worst Mexican style food I ever tasted, we couldn't eat it.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We came in Between lunch and supper so it wasn't busy but our server was awesome! Very kind and attentive to our needs. I've ate a few different Mexican restaurants in town and this one is by far the best in quality and taste of food! This will be the only one I eat at from now on.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I was hungry for good tamales. The waiter told me they were handmade at the restaurant. I knew I had to try them. The tamale came without the corn husk and had some kind of tomato sauce. The tamale itself had too much thick masa and little pork. The pork filling was bland. I assume this was done to please the local palates. I made my own and know how it should be done. However the service was great and the atmosphere good.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The only thing that was okay was my server, Leo. This was the worst food I've ever eaten at a restaurant. Period. I grew up eating authentic Mexican food and still enjoy the Americanized Mexican restaurants in a pinch. I didn't expect authentic Mexican food, but I did expect it to at least taste good. They brought me out a plate of cheese and told me it was Chile rellenos. They admitted later that they'd brought me a dip version instead by mistake. The meat tasted exactly the way dog food smells and the texture was like wet sand; tiny granules as if it came from a can. You have to specify that you want the "Mexicano" version of guacamole which still came out with old tomatoes and over sized avocado chunks. I paid for what I received, (even the incorrect & over salted american guacamole cream they brought me first). I tried to speak to a manager but ended up with a young lady that said she was "sort of like an assistant manager" and no other managers were present. I wanted to explain my experience and that I was looking forward to finding my regular "Mexican spot" to bring my family to; but I would not be back. I was really polite but she gave me a bunch of really fake responses with a slight dissmissive attitude and basically said "to each their own" and "it's ok if you don't come back". She didn't care at all...If I hadn't been so starving from travel, I wouldn't have eaten it. I ate just enough to sustain until I could go home and cook something. Just AVOID THIS PLACE!. Thank me later. If I had been given better customer service when I tried to bring this to their attention, I would not have made a point to write a review about it...but, if they don't care about their customers, I should let other people know to avoid it.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

While visiting family, we were taken to this location. We were not expecting an authentic experience. Even with the satisfaction bar dropped low, we got a lot less than we anticipated.
Three of us arrived on a weekday night. The location in the shopping center makes it easy to park. We sat down at a booth and the table top and the menus were greasy. ugh.
We ordered three meals. Each of the meals was less than appetizing to the eye and was either overcooked or left in a steam table in the kitchen too long. I can't imagine how ground beef can be overcooked but this location figured out how to do that and then served it.
On another note the floors of the location could have been swept clean but the staff was busy chatting or checking the cell phones at the register location.
I would not recommend this location to anyone.