“My Fave-Taco Salad-Tasteless”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I order this at every Mexican restaurant I visit, so I can comment from experience. For some reason, this taco salad was tasteless. Yes, it had the required, guac and sour cream as well as a good amount of chicken, but somehow I was not particularly aware of anything vaguely resembling what I had been looking forward to as a first time customer. The shell was pre-made and out of a box. Perhaps that contributed at least partly to my dissatisfaction. But, the salad substance including black beans and lettuce left me wanting something more. I would have enjoyed Chipotle a lot more.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Last night I went to dinner at the Mi Casita in this strip mall. The waitress was pleasent, took my order and came back with the wrong entree. She said they would make it fresh, but they just added the shrimp and recooked my steak fajita with it adding more oil. It was gross. Then they said they would get me new tortillas and did the same thing!!! Also, she brought me my entree but took the dressings for the fajitas and said she would get them back to me fresh...yes,,, about a half hour later after my now cold, recooked fajitas were sitting there. Please beware!!! They count on customers to be ignorant and re cook and refry and give you overcooked junk. Unfortunately, it says a lot about there business practices...smiling all the way.... Sad place!! Oh and the price,,, about 15 dollars for oily, junk!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I am Mexican-American and the food is not representative of Mexican cuisine. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We ate at two different Mi Casita's during my 2 week stay in Fayetteville. Both were very good. I am told there are at least 3 in the area and the food/drinks are good at all of them. We had a Texas Margarita, yummmmm. Cheese dip with beef, chicken quesadilla, and Chicken Chimicunga. Loved all the dishes.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I was only in the area for two nights and ate at this great establishment both times. Very clean and great staff! Would definitely recommend it if you are in the area or passing through.