“Samurai choices”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2015

The Samurai offers high quality fish from the Sushi bar and great oriental dishes from the kitchen. Hibachi is available if you enjoy the show.

1  Thank Charles M

Reviewed August 12, 2015

i had a wonderful time there for my birthday. first time ever at this type restaurant. I would go there again when in fayetteville, n.c.

1  Thank beckirebecca
Reviewed July 7, 2015

Food was cooked to order and extremely good. You can not go wrong with Japanese food. I had steak and chicken with a brown bourbon sauce and it was really great. First time to try a dark sauce and not the white sauce but now I will be having the bourbon sauce more.

1  Thank DemetriceM
Reviewed June 22, 2015

Kind of pricey, Good sushi, Don't let the look of the place fool you.. overall the food was good and the portions are super huge. we have been a couple of times and received good service

1  Thank Armywifenmomof3
Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

We came for Mother's Day dinner and it was one I will never forget.... It took over an hour for our cook to arrive with the food. I ordered white rice which never came with the meal and took a while to track to down a staff member to ask for it. My husband and I ordered filet rare and the cook ended up giving the couple next to us our meat but they ordered medium ribeye and ours was overcooked and lower quality than what we paid for. He ended up taking the other couples steak back to cook it longer and mixed it with another couples steak and then distributed the remaining steak to the customers again which had already been on someone's plate. One girl ordered steak and got chicken. My husband got the incorrect kind of beer... Twice.
I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. Lol it was the worst service I've ever received but it started to become comical at how bad it was. We won't be going back and I don't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Chelsey A