Budget Inn Franklinton
US$59
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North(Wake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$56
US$77
US$60
  • Free Internet
Clarion Inn & Suites(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$64
ClarionHotels
US$170
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 7, 2015

My travel RN company put me up here. Even though it might have a poor reputation in the local community, I felt safe here. Room was comfortable and clean. Showers were hot, had no problem sleeping. I wouldn't call this a luxury hotel, but it is definiely adaquate as a home away from home.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel without knowing the area. After spending our first night there. I realized the hotel is where local homeless people stay. I can't say I felt at risk, but I sure did make sure my door was locked every time. The first night we stayed we realized the TV worked great but the remote would not change the channels, and there were no buttons to change it as well. Then the next morning I went to make coffee with the coffee maker supplied and there were no supplies at all. Then I also discovered there was no blow dryer either. I won't return here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Pros: Comfortable bed, high speed wifi, quiet, spacious, staff allowed us an extended check-out without charge
Cons: $10 pet fee (per pet per day), out-dated, mismatched furniture, staff did not offer us clean towels (They did not clean the room during our stay, but that may be because we had two dogs in the room), shower did not have hot water, room smelled like smoke
If you don't mind driving a little, I would recommend staying at a Red Roof Inn. They never charge us pet fees, and the rooms are much nicer for nearly the same price.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed December 5, 2012

To start off with, I had asked for a non-smoking room, I got it, but it was in between smoking rooms on either side of it, so I smelled smoke anyway. They wanted $54/night. Not worth $30/night. It's a hotel where you would bring a prostitute to. You know the ones. The clerk is behind a plexiglass window. It's out in the boonies. No attractions anywhere within 5 miles. It's billed as a 2 star hotel, I expect a free breakfast with that, no food to be available...within3 miles of the dump. The tub didn't drain as quick as the shower ran, so you had dirty water covering your feet when you are finished showering. One of the towels had stains on it. Plastic cup was cracked, so I lost what I was drinking before I could change cups. No coffee maker, no hair dryer, cable TV with "Snowy" channels. I did not feel safe here, but since I had used a "Travel" website , the room was paid for at time of booking, so I was stuck here. My son who is a Corrections Officer told me to cut my losses and find another place stay because of the local reputation of this motel. Everyday I took all my luggage with me because I did not feel safe leaving it there.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank MartyV108
Reviewed October 7, 2009

This is an old motel in need of some maintenance and upgrading. But the owners do seem to be really trying to make it a nice place, and they are friendly. The bathroom is very old and in need of upgrading. The carpet is OK. The beds are new. The other furniture is in various stages of over used to falling apart. Wi-Fi works very well. Best value in the area and if all you want is a place that is clean and basic with no frills but good wi-fi, the this is a good value.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business