“Some interesting sandwich combinations”

Frisco Sandwich Company
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Great food fast!
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I ordered a Brie, bacon and fig jam grilled sandwich which was loaded with crispy bacon. It wasn’t the least bit greasy. The chips that accompanied my sandwich were homemade and crisp. They had fried chicken the day we were there, so of course, hubby had that. He liked it. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

we had a great lunch here. there was something for everyone no doubt. was a little disappointed they didn’t have PBR but nevertheless it was great

Reviewed March 11, 2018

My family and (4 adults, 3 kids) I stopped here one afternoon for lunch and were not disappointed. Because it was prime lunch hour, there was about a 10 minute wait to order our food, but once we ordered it was only a few minutes until the food was ready. I'm not a huge seafood person but I ordered the mahi mahi wrap and it was delicious -- the homemade chips really sealed the deal. Frisco Sandwich Co. does have seating, both indoor and outdoor, but you seat yourself after ordering and they will bring the food to you, so sometimes seating can be hard to find.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

I stopped here for a quick bite to eat as I ran up and down the island. I took my food and ate with my dog in my car in the parking lot. The sandwich was great and the homemade chip are not to be missed. An added plus is with all the activity between the shop and the gas station next door the is quite a floor show to enjoy your meal with

Reviewed November 10, 2017

First time exploring Hatteras and we stumbled across Frisco Sandwich Company. When we walked in the line was long but it moved quickly. No complaints on the service or our orders! The chips they make were served hot, they were so good!! This place is a must to stop for lunch!!!