“Gotta stop!”
Review of Hatteras Sno-Balls

Hatteras Sno-Balls
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Frisco
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Every stay in the Outer Banks I HAVE to stop at least a few times for a vanilla snowball here! I've now gotten a few of my friends addicted to these snowballs as well and there are so many different flavors to chose from - even though vanilla is my passion. HAHA It was amazing to me that on our visit this Spring the owner recognized me from our stay the prior summer. My favorite stop down here!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Great Sno-ball. Paired with ice cream really makes it special. Lots of flavors to choose from. Will not disappoint!

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Ice Cream with lots of interesting toppings and, Oh my gosh, Snow cones with an amazing selections of flavors and combos. Keep an eye open for this place. It is easy to just blow by just north of the Frisco Market on the east side of the road.
I actually like some of the syrups over Ice Cream and a fun taste on a hot day.
It can be crowded (people know a good thing when they get it), so be ready.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Just wanted to stop and get a snow cone, very happy we did! The lady that runs the place is so sweet and nice. The snow cones were delicious and reminded you of simpler times. Definitely a fun place to stop, especially if you have children. We got the blue raspberry and pink lemonade, just great!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Great little spot for a unique treat, people are very friendly & happy to make recommendations I got the peanut butter with custard,