“Excellent Small Town Diner - Open ONLY on Weekdays”
Review of Campbell's Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Campbell's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 20, 2016

We've lived in and around FV for almost 20 years, but I have never had the chance to eat here because they are not open on weekends. MLK Day finally gave me the opportunity, and I see why it is so popular. Food is the star here, not the decor...but that seems to be understood. Two small dining rooms are crammed with tables. Service was friendly and super fast. The menu offers lots of breakfast and lunch options, but we went with the "meat & two sides" plate. The food is very "country" and was excellent, esp the little hushpuppies they bring you when seated. Glad I finally got to experience this FV landmark. I'm glad for the owners and their employees that business is good enough that they don't have to work on the weekends, but if they did, a lot more people could experience it!

Reviewed December 17, 2015

The Diner is a throwback in time for this growing town. Favorite local spot for breakfast with the standard offerings. The food is good but not very seasoned.

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

I don't know where they get the hamburger from to make the meatloaf, but me and two of my five friends had lots fat . The Mac and cheese was also cold. Sometimes when you go there the food is good. But not this time, the five of us hope it will be be better next time. To say the least we won't get the meatloaf.

Reviewed July 30, 2015

Wonderful breakfasts and fast wait staff. They make you feel welcome and yet your meal comes fast and hot. You can linger but there are always people waiting to eat breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed July 22, 2015

Had lunch here today. This restaurant is tired. The food was not very good. It was bland. We were served hushpuppies after they took our order and they tasted like they had been sitting around for at least 30 minutes. My friend had the hamburger steak and it was cold. It was also supposed to have onions, it did - one little strip. I had chicken tenders with macaroni and cheese and fries. The macaroni and cheese was quite possibly the worst mac and cheese i have ever had. It tasted like straight pasta. The parking lot was full and we couldn't figure out why. Our car was even blocked in when we tried to leave and we had to wait for someone to move their vehicle. It is an obvious local's place, which I question why? Lunch was $8 and if you want a soda it was $1.25 for a 12oz canned drink!