“Yummy ice cream!”
Review of Six Scoops

Six Scoops
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Gibsonville
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Yummy ice cream! Nice little place in cute town of Gibsonville. Have been for ice cream but haven't tried their lunch or dinner offerings. Menu looks good though.

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

My family and I stop by for ice cream often! It is always delicious. They offer a variety of flavors. If you feel like eating at home Six Scoops also offers cartons of ice cream for sale. This is a great spot to stop by for ice cream if you are in the area. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The places is very good for you to take a break during summer if you are visit Gibsonville town. The ice cream is very delicious and good. The price is very reasonable. They have plenty of table for you to enjoy your ice-cream.

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Six scoops is close by for me, and there are always a lot of people visiting this shop. The ice cream really is outstanding. I do not go in very often, but it's not because I don't want to. I've never had any flavor that wasn't just delicious, but the butter pecan is wonderful. Also, the servings are pretty large. I got two scoops and made that work for my dinner, since it was so large. Six scoops also serves sandwiches, etc... I've had those a few times, and find them to be pretty average. The ice cream is the star of this show.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Visited Six scoops for ice cream a few nights ago and loved it! They were very busy but we were helped quickly. The ice cream was amazing and the prices weren't bad. Will definitely visit again!

Been to Six Scoops? Share your experiences!