“Tons of selection!”

Once Upon A Chocolate
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Gibsonville
Description: Small, handmade chocolate store, specializing in boxed chocolates and chocolates in hundreds of shapes. Visit our website for designs. We ship everywhere!
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Lots of choices, fun and eclectic options, even sugar-free! You are bound to find something for everyone in your group. It's a great stop for gifts! Lots of NC college chocolate gifts!

Debra S, Owner at Once Upon A Chocolate, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Thanks so much Martha! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you'll come again. Thanks for taking the time to review the shop.

Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

I have ordered chocolate statues 2 years from this store. I simply called the store and placed the orders. Both years, my orders were shipped to me, well-packed, and on time. The owner worked with me on delivery dates. The chocolate is first quality, and each was individually packaged with a custom message attached. I plan to use this store again this year for my annual party.

Debra S, Owner at Once Upon A Chocolate, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review. I will be happy to fulfill your order again!

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

This is a very cute place in Gibsonville. There are all types of candies, truffles and unique items that can be purchased. I was so disappointed to come in and smell an overwhelming aroma of cigarette smoke. I am a non smoker and will not return.

I am so sorry you detected smoke in the store. No one smokes in the store. It is possible that the smell came from outside. At times, people smoke outside the front door and upon opening it, the smell comes straight in. Most times, I do not detect it in the area that I work. I will try to be more aware of the outside people and ask them to move away from my storefront. I apologize for your discomfort.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

I have gotten several gifts from this shop mainly truffles and they are always top quality. Lots of different flavors and other great gift ideas with many boxes and bows to choose from. Owner is always friendly and helpful.

Debra S, Owner at Once Upon A Chocolate, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

Thanks so much for your great review. I am happy you were pleased with your purchase.

Reviewed April 24, 2015

Very nice little shop. Carries different types of candy but mostly home made chocolate. She makes candy for all occasions. Tasty chocolate and reasonable prices.

Debra S, Owner at Once Upon A Chocolate, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2015

Thanks so much for your review. I hope you will visit again!