All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskbottled waterrecommend staying herein townmedical centerthe staff was greatshort driveexercise roomshopping and restaurantsplace to stayhot breakfastvery nice hotelfamily reunioneast carolina universitydefinitely stay here againconvenient location
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Bri is such a great manager, always ready to assist. I have called on Brandon for help and he always smiles. Willie is my favorite person. I have been here many years and each time the service is great. I have been coming for at least fifteen years.
Thank you for the great housekeeping and breakfast staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Bri L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! We appreciate your business. We always want to make you feel like you are apart of our family and your home away from home! We look forward to you staying with us many more years to come!

Reviewed May 10, 2018

Last minute check in and they were very accommodating. Arrived at the first hotel only to see a run down hotel and immediately cancelled. The staff at HIE was gracious and very professional. We will definitely use them on return visits.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Bri L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Hello Mike W and thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you last minute for the PCC Graduation! Our staff takes pride in working at the HIE and it makes me happy to hear your thoughts on how gracious and professional they were and that you will definitely use us on return visits. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We were welcomed with a much needed bag with water and snacks..there was always hot coffee and snacks..water bottles there and ready. Reception desk very friendly. The house cleaning staff all frendly and very helpful and kind. I have stayed in many hotels and this hotel was great. There are some fools that were smoki gbom a room. .this is supposed to be a smoke free hotel..of course these idiots don't care about the people like me that have severe allergies..not the fault of the hotel...our room was clean,thanl god no cigarette smoke when we checked in...there was a large fridge,microwave and coffee machine

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Bri L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Hello Parent34646-
Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear that your stay was great!
And sad that other guest disrespect guest, like yourself, and the hotel by smoking!
We look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Seem clean enough. The shower/door needs to be replaced. It seems old and doesn't look clean around the floor. Not sure if it is just discolored or not clean. Inside the shower stall itself it smell of mildew. The furniture in the room is showing wear as is the carpet. However, they did just get new matresses which are very comfortable. The AC is annoying when sitting at the desk. It blows very hard directly on you. The breakfast is the usual HIX breakfast. I am not a fan of the hot food. Although the fruit and hard-boiled eggs are always good. Next time in the area I plan to try to brand new Fairfield across the street. The best part of the hotel - THE STAFF. Super friendly and helpful !!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Bri L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Hello Lesley L and thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. I am happy to hear that you did find some good things at the hotel during your stay. The staff take a lot of pride in the jobs and wants everyone to feel like family!
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the wonderful staff Bree, Samantha, G, Brandon and the breakfast room staff! Due to a family emergency we choose this hotel because it’s close to the hospital. The rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and the rooms updated! Several choices at breakfast and the coffee was delicious! Again, I can’t thank he staff enough!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Bri L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Hello Georgiesmom21:) And THANK YOU for your review! Our staff takes pride in working at the Holiday Inn Express and wants to make everyone feel welcomed and part of the family! I hope all is going well with your son. Hopefully next time your in Greenville, not for an emergency, but for pleasure you will stay with us again!