“Good food great service”

CPW's Fine Food and Spirits
Ranked #8 of 304 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arlington & Stantonsburg
Description: CPW's has Italian roots paired with a culinary exploration of global and ethnic food styles.
Reviewed February 19, 2018

I enjoyed my visit here tonight. The host that greeted me was warm and inviting. As I entered he proceeded to explain about the restaurant and its history, foods they offered, and the special menu. I sat at the bar and the ladies were fun and professional as well. The food was fresh and hot. I ordered the paradise pasta which was a solid choice. I will return mainly because of the service and friendliness.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We had not been here for a while and decided to go back We had a reservation and were seated immediately. Our waiter came over soon and took our orders. He was very pleasant.

All going well so far...the wine was served in a timely manner...then the food just didn't come. Our waiter did not check back with us. After we flagged down another waitstaff person and she checked on our order, it came quickly. The dinner was average, nothing special. This was a disappointing evening out. Nothing terrible about any of it, just nothing particularly good about it either.

The atmosphere, to us, is not as "comfy" or "good feeling" as it was before the remodel. They lost the unique feel of CPWs at that time.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

This restaurant is in a shopping strip mall and the signage is not very visible but the food and atmosphere is great. They have a speciality menu depending on the time of the year for say marti gras with plenty of southern cajun dishes. The Oysters were fantastic. They also have their regular menu with plenty of Italian and american dishes and they are all delicious and reasonably priced along with full bar.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

I was with a large party and we all enjoyed our food. The menu had something for everyone, even the kids despite there not being a kids' menu per se. We were also there on a jazz night, which was fun. My only complaint was with the service. We were mistakenly seated in a place that we had to vacate because it was actually reserved for someone else, but no one told our server, so our food went to the wrong place initially and we had to flag them down from across the restaurant. In our new seats, there was no silverware, and it took several requests even after our food had arrived to get the entire table set up. It was a really busy night, but even so this seemed really disorganized. Did I mention the food was good?

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant for a belated Christmas gathering of three generations of family none of whom had been here before. The location made sense since one family lived nearby, one was visiting, and we were driving to Florida via 95S. We LOVED it!! We all tried different dishes from their very large menu and everything was delicious and beautifully presented. Our server, Drew, was wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful without intruding. He also was passionate about the restaurant and the owners; his enthusiasm was catching - we all left saying what a wonderful choice this was. Try it - you will not be disappointed!!