“"Neat Atmosphere"”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Enjoyed stopping here!!! Staff was very friendly and the service was great! We all enjoyed the atmosphere and of course the dogs!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Nice place must visit. You will found out mostly young people’s because it’s near to ECU. But I will definitely good place for all peoples. Food is something different than we at regular fast food chains. As we only prefer chicken and veterinary food items till there are so many options .

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

we were bombarded by 3 hostesses when we walked in. we were sat immediately and before I could read the menu, she asked what we wanted. the hot dogs were good, can’t really mess them up. the slaw didn’t have much flavor. i’ll definitely go back though, just order different toppings. tots are perfectly crunchy!

Bret O, Owner at Sup Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for the kind words! We are in the process of training new hosts, which is why you were greeted by a few :)

Reviewed June 24, 2018

My husband and I visited Supdogs in June and were told that they have the best hamburgers and hotdogs. I ordered a hamburger and hubby ordered a hotdog. My hamburger arrived as a very thin patty that was pretty burned and an unsubstantial bun...what?? My husband's wasn't any more impressed with his basic household dog in a bun.

Anyway, the fries were pretty good, but with the crowded atmosphere and the sportsbar appeal, we probably won't be back. Five Guys or Pops Old fashioned burgers will be our choice.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

I have a criteria for when I go to restaurants, and that consists of me being unable to name the BRAND of food laid before me. But, sure enough, I was served a plate of semi-warm jalapeno tots blanketed in a Mexican cheese that you probably have in your fridge right now.... and the cheese was even cold. The hot dog's are also a grocery store equivalent that I could purchase and make in my own kitchen with the same exact bun to match. Sure, it's a college restaurant, and the main peaks of business occur when the majority of customers are either intoxicated or well on their way to be, but with a little tweaking of core ingredients (try sourcing foods from local farmers, butchers, etc., then add your own twist on seasonings), this place could be incredible. It's just not there yet.

1  Thank cls98
Bret O, Owner at Sup Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

That stinks that you didn't enjoy the food! Thanks for giving us a try. I respect your opinion. FYI- our busiest business hour is Noon (lunch), then 7pm (dinner). Sure, we do late night, but it's nowhere near a peak for us.