“We loved atmosphere and food”
Review of Sup Dogs

Sup Dogs
Ranked #15 of 304 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice place must visit. You will found out mostly young people’s because it’s near to ECU. But I will definitely good place for all peoples. Food is something different than we eat regular fast food chains. As we only prefer chicken and veterinary food items till there are so many options .

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Enjoyed stopping here!!! Staff was very friendly and the service was great! We all enjoyed the atmosphere and of course the dogs!

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Nice place must visit. You will found out mostly young people’s because it’s near to ECU. But I will definitely good place for all peoples. Food is something different than we at regular fast food chains. As we only prefer chicken and veterinary food items till there are so many options .

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

we were bombarded by 3 hostesses when we walked in. we were sat immediately and before I could read the menu, she asked what we wanted. the hot dogs were good, can’t really mess them up. the slaw didn’t have much flavor. i’ll definitely go back though, just order different toppings. tots are perfectly crunchy!

Bret O, Owner at Sup Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for the kind words! We are in the process of training new hosts, which is why you were greeted by a few :)

Reviewed June 24, 2018

My husband and I visited Supdogs in June and were told that they have the best hamburgers and hotdogs. I ordered a hamburger and hubby ordered a hotdog. My hamburger arrived as a very thin patty that was pretty burned and an unsubstantial bun...what?? My husband's wasn't any more impressed with his basic household dog in a bun.

Anyway, the fries were pretty good, but with the crowded atmosphere and the sportsbar appeal, we probably won't be back. Five Guys or Pops Old fashioned burgers will be our choice.