“Excellent range of beers, limited menu”
Review of Carolina Ale House

Carolina Ale House
Ranked #31 of 292 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed January 21, 2017

The clue is in the name! I did not count how many beers they had on draught, but they have a separate beer menu. The beers we had were really good, porter and IPA.
The food menu is little limited, mainly burgers / sandwiches / appetisers but there were a couple of main meals. Food was pretty good. Service good and friendly. Atmosphere and environment nice, not too noisy, lots of TVs with various sports showing.
Would go back.

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Thanks for the 4 stars Woggsy!

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

I had a lunch special - chicken with marinara sauce. My husband had a cheeseburger with fries. Both dishes were good - not great. Our waiter was very friendly and efficient. The sports bar atmosphere lends to a fun experience.

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2017

Thanks for the review JoPark

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

I loveee the Carolina Ale House restaurants. The Greenville location is one we often visit. Overall I think it deserves a thumbs up. Each time we visit it seems as though something happens to be off with our order however its never too drastic. Today, I ordered a pizza from the menu and requested chicken, bacon, and tomatoes only. They left off the bacon- so not a huge deal and I didnt speak up but little things like that happen each time here. The last time we visited, our food was way burnt and not only did the Manager Tommy take care of our meal and replentish it with fresh and corrected orders, he gave us 2- $10 off our next visit cards. He assumed all responsibility for our meal turning out poorly like a good customer-service oriented business should but then he also went a step further and tried to make things right for us and that is a business I can get behind. We used one of those dinner coupons today and we were happy with our meal today. Stop in and try the Greenville Ale House for your next meal!

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Thanks for the nice review Amanda! I'll make sure Tommy gets a shout-out!

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Definite sports bar atmosphere. Lots of the college crowd. A little noisy for my taste but not too bad. Good service. Good food served fast. Give it a try.

WeCare-BrandManager, Owner at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

Thanks for the review Tom! We'd love to learn how we can earn those 4th and 5th stars for your next visit. If you feel like sharing, please email me at WeCare@CarolinaAleHouse.com with your contact info and reference this review. We always like to hear feedback so we can learn where to improve and grow. Thanks!

- Tyler

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed all our dishes at this establishment. The Pub Burger was especially enjoyable and the portion size was nice. It is a bit loud inside the restaurant and you will need to enjoy sports since you are surrounded with TV screens!

SigBrandMgr, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Hi Debbie - Thanks for the nice review! The Pub Burger is indeed delicious. FYI - most of the time it's a little quieter on our patios. Come see us again soon!

Been to Carolina Ale House? Share your experiences!