“GREAT BURGERS”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Ate here before leaving Greenville and a visit with daughter at ECU. Got nachos for appetizer which were very good just need some more sour cream which they gladly provided. Burger, sliders and salad where all very good. Great place to go and watch games and enjoy very good food.

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thanks for the 4 stars!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

5 for lunch, one coming a bit late. Appetizer request, Ahi Tuna, no salad. No problem for Kaitlyn! I ordered my lunch and we started talking about veggies. I told her I love steamed broccoli. She said they have assorted veggies in a mix. I said okay. Lunch comes out, and BOOM! Steamed broccoli. Is this young lady fantastic or what!!! She took care of all 5 of us as if there was no one else in the restaurant. Food was great, everything tasty and perfectly prepared. Very enjoyable experience for my first time here. I'm coming back!

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thanks for the great review John! I'll make sure Kaitlyn gets a shout-out!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

The clue is in the name! I did not count how many beers they had on draught, but they have a separate beer menu. The beers we had were really good, porter and IPA.
The food menu is little limited, mainly burgers / sandwiches / appetisers but there were a couple of main meals. Food was pretty good. Service good and friendly. Atmosphere and environment nice, not too noisy, lots of TVs with various sports showing.
Would go back.

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thanks for the 4 stars Woggsy!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I had a lunch special - chicken with marinara sauce. My husband had a cheeseburger with fries. Both dishes were good - not great. Our waiter was very friendly and efficient. The sports bar atmosphere lends to a fun experience.

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Thanks for the review JoPark

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I loveee the Carolina Ale House restaurants. The Greenville location is one we often visit. Overall I think it deserves a thumbs up. Each time we visit it seems as though something happens to be off with our order however its never too drastic. Today, I ordered a pizza from the menu and requested chicken, bacon, and tomatoes only. They left off the bacon- so not a huge deal and I didnt speak up but little things like that happen each time here. The last time we visited, our food was way burnt and not only did the Manager Tommy take care of our meal and replentish it with fresh and corrected orders, he gave us 2- $10 off our next visit cards. He assumed all responsibility for our meal turning out poorly like a good customer-service oriented business should but then he also went a step further and tried to make things right for us and that is a business I can get behind. We used one of those dinner coupons today and we were happy with our meal today. Stop in and try the Greenville Ale House for your next meal!

WeCare-BrandManager, General Manager at Carolina Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Thanks for the nice review Amanda! I'll make sure Tommy gets a shout-out!