“Where am i?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Dined here before a tour of ECU. Felt like I was in a pub in the UK. Great food, great service, friendly staff. Shame my daughter decided to go to a different school - I was looking forward to coming back.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Small and unpretentious, this place was a pleasant surprise. We went for lunch. Place is a little dark but cozy. Food was good, service good and waitress very friendly and helpful. We will go back.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

We picked Christy's because we got into Greenville after 9:00 AM on a Monday night and pickings for dinner were slim. I was drawn to the "Euro Pub" name and the beer selection. We got a booth in the back corner of the pub because it was too chilly in early April to sit on the patio. To say that our booth was cozy would be generous. My side of the bench had a hard protrusion that would not have been comfortable to sit on, but which was in the middle space between my son and me. All that to say that the space could do with some renovation, but for all that, they aren't hurting for business. We got the last booth available at 9:00 PM on Monday.

I was out to eat with my wife, our 16 YO son, and our 12 YO daughter.

My wife had the Gyro:lamb and beef blend, lettuce, tomato, house tzatziki sauce, flat bread. $9
My daughter had a plain cheeseburger.
My son had the Guinness Shepherd’s Pie… house ground lamb, celery, onion, carrot, green peas, corn, mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese. $12
I had the Smoked Duck & Goat Cheese Wrap: house-smoked duck, Cajun braised red cabbage, goat cheese, house maple-dijon vinaigrette. $10

The Gyro was typical, but very good. At $9, I felt it was a good deal for late evening pub fare.
The burger was nothing spectacular, but my daugher was quite happy with it.
The first serving of the Guiness stew was cold in the center. After we were able to get the manager's attention, it was promptly removed and replaced with properly heated dish. We were comped for the issue.
My duck wrap was wonderfu. I would definitely order it again.

Their beer selection was good, and while I with our server's beer knowledge were better it didn't stop me from enjoying myself.

Overalll, while it wasn't perfect, it was a good experience. The major issues were addressed by the staff. We would definitely return if we where in GVL, NC again.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Great little gem next to the campus of ECU. The food was delicious and they have a good beer selection. Small hole in the wall kind of place with outdoor seating and a friendly staff. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Wow! Wife and I visiting daughter at ECU and our daughter wanted us to try Christy's which is her favorite pub eatery in Greenville. We waited maybe 15 minutes to be seated. Christy's has the look of a Euro pub for sure. Be sure to check out the multiple beer taps decorating above the bar area.
I had a pork shoulder brisket with potatoes and eggs and it was so good! Lots of flavor and the real rye toast was a treat as well. My wife had the hamburger which was delicious (I took a bite) and huge! My daughter had the duck wrap and she said it was delicious. You cant go wrong here with anything on the menu in my opinion. All the food is high quality fresh and delicious. Even though the staff was very busy they were friendly and engaging as well. I followed the meal with a cup of their coffee, Blackbeard Coffee from Greenville they said and it was seriously good. All of this and with most of the menu items like $12 or under!!!