“FABULOUS!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I love most every Indian place I visit when traveling. I will veer off my path to try another place. Some are 'just fine', then sometimes I hit one that blows my socks off. Cinnamon is definitely one of those. Their masala sauce is unique, and wonderful, not standard! AND they've concocted their own 'Indian' cocktails. I had a Dancing Indian, it was vodka with mango and orange juice, so delicious that it could be dangerous.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I went for lunch buffet. The food was great and the place was spotless. I would highly recommend. Free 2 hour parking is available and the staff was great.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

The food options on the buffet were very sufficient with many options for flavors. The sauce options were also very nice. The space is fairly small so be prepared at lunch to stand in line somewhat awkwardly near someone elses table in que. Not their fault they're popular and space is tight :-) We will eat here again for sure!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I love the food at Cinnamon on Evans St. I have only eaten there at lunch, but that is fine with me because I love their buffet. I enjoy being able to taste a lot of different dishes, which I would have no idea how to order from a menu. I have always found the food consistently excellent. The food all has delicious seasoning and is not hot/spicy. There is a parking deck around the corner which is convenient if on street parking is full.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

We went with friends on a Sunday evening and had a great time. The food was good. They prepare it to your preference of spiciness. I had a dish with lamb in it that was very tender and flavorful. There are also plenty of vegetarian choices. We will definitely go back.