“Fast food pasta style!”

Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a quick pasta place and they never disappoint. I call my order ahead. The venue is small but they cater to all your needs and even serve wine of course.

1  Thank ajanee321

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We got bruschetta, caprese salad, spaghetti with marinara, and the veggie panini. The marinara was average and there was barely any tomato or basil in the caprese. Otherwise everything was very good. It wasn’t particularly amazing but I would recommend it and would consider going there again. The wait staff was very good.

1  Thank Kristin W
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Met two friends after work for an earlier supper and drink. Service was efficient and food was freshly prepared.

For a week night the place was not empty and most of the seats at the bar were taken. My gluten free carbonara was a medley od spiralized zucchini and summer squash in a light egg and parmesan cheese saucectossed with bacon. I did not miss the wheat based pasta.

While nothing blew me away, I look forward to return trip. It appears the establishment has built a following by consistantly provided well prepared flavoraful meals in a familiar and friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank ncinme
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

So I am from Greenville and enjoy eating at a Tavola. They have some delicious menu choices. However, I have been eating here for about 6 years now and their staff has gone down hill. The serves are not kind and do the bare minimum to address your needs. This establishment could do so much better if their wait staff could pop a smile once in a while.

1  Thank Alyssa R
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Casual, friendly, and just a bit more upscale for the area dining venue.

Food is VERY good, and not in that 'good for the area' way. It's tasty enough to stand against many of big-city restaurants I've been to.

As always in Greenville, avoid the noon-1:00 pm lunch rush, and you'll be better off for it.

1  Thank denise c