“Best unexpected discovery! ”

Dickinson Avenue Public House
Ranked #12 of 298 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Lively and eclectic restaurant featuring modern American dishes that are scratch made using local ingredients. Seasonally rotating main menu with nightly special dishes, and House made desserts. Full service bar with rotating North Carolina brews and unique craft made cocktails.
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

I was traveling in Greenville for business and my husband came down for a night of the stay. We decided to try Dickinson Avenue after seeing it on an Eat Local ad at the hotel. It was amazing! Every single bite we put in our mouths was delicious. We like to share plates so we can try lots of different things and the menu here is well suited for that. We had a hard time deciding what to pick! We had the jalapeño deviled eggs, Korean Beef BBQ, fries, shrimp and crab stuffed oysters, and crawfish corn fritters. We would have licked the plates the clean if we hadn't been in public.
The service was great. Our server was friendly but not intrusive of our time or conversation. The atmosphere was industrial and trendy. We didn't drink, but the bar menu was unique and included smaller breweries.
I'm hoping to be scheduled for more work in Greenville so we can come back to Dickinson Avenue Public House again!

1  Thank whitney b

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Went for dinner on Tuesday night. Nice atmosphere of a transformed old warehouse by the looks of it. Had the gumbo which was very good. Friend and I ate at the bar. Great drink selection, not real busy and no band was playing. Probably a good thing, would have been hard to carry on a conversation.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

The Gumbo was fantastic. The service was great. Atmosphere is a favorite of mine. I only wish they had a few more choices on the menu.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

My daughter and I stopped there when she was visiting for Open House. She had wings and fries. It was good. I had fried chicken, mac & cheese & cole slaw. Everything was delicious. The cheesecake was fresh.

1  Thank TravelingWithSeven
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

The service was great and we had a great waitress. We did some appetizers. Nachos , clams, oysters. All goood. My dinner was macaroni cheese with brisket on top and onion straws on top of the brisket. The meal was delicious. I can’t wait to go again. Parking was next door.