See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was mostly occupied by long term guests who had no problem hanging around outside being loud. The front desk clerk acted like it was a major inconvenience to check all of us in and didn't seem concerned when we told her about the woman who walked into our room unannounced to ask for a cigarette. Disappointment doesn't cover how i feel about this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The room was horrible. Stains on the bedding and towels. The bathroom light didn't work and we were told that parts were on order and there was nothing they could do about it. The bathroom had mold and the door had been kicked in at some point and was never fixed. There were roaches and other bugs in the room. We checked out after one night (we were supposed to stay two nights) and will NEVER go back. I do not know how this place is in business.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julie G
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We will never stay here again, the mattress sagged 3 inches in the middle, there were stains on the sheets and towels, carpet and chairs stained too, door had obviously been kicked and barely locked, burns in the bathroom and other places, bugs all over and fights and screaming outside our door most of the night!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Denice T
Reviewed September 15, 2017

of all the cheap and cheerful hotels I have stayed at over the years,,,, this is by far the worse! Heavily infested with cockroaches.... Room STINK and are filthy. First room was 118... Heavy stench in the room, Beds are CRAP. AC does not work, Tv does not work,,, I discover it is not plugged in, sooooo, I reach down to plug it in and the carpet comes alive with cock roaches.Door to #220 kind of locks but has obviously been kicked in a time or two. 225, no curtains,,, 226, could not breath,,, went back to 220 Best thing here was the gal at the front desk... Never again do I book on a recommendation without first checking trip adviser

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Vaughn B
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Very lackadaisical front desk clerk. Eating when I arrived, never stood up, but continued to eat more food and chew while she was checking me in.
Repeated room number out loud while other guests and employees were in the lobby area.
General condition of the building and grounds is substandard. Broken concrete walls, unkempt appearance all around, walkways dirty.
Loud music in the parking lot from cars belonging to long term tenants that went on far into the night.
Door did not close tightly, but locks did work.
There were a lot of long term guests and their guests milling around all afternoon and during the night.
Room appeared clean, linens appeared to be fresh, spread was ancient, but appeared to be clean and smelled fresh. Bath linens were capiz shell thin, one wash cloth was stained with grease, but all appeared to be clean and smelled of detergent.
At check out, I saw that the Health Department rating was 72.5! Maybe the room and linens were not as clean as I had thought!!! If you are thinking of reserving here. Don't!

Room tip: Anywhere else in town, probably!
Date of stay: July 2017