“Excellent Ribeye”

The Rickhouse American Provisions and Spirits
Ranked #12 of 292 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

I selected the 12 oz ribeye and am glad I did so! It was cooked as ordered and nicely seasoned. I was surprised there was no need for steak sauce. The twice baked potato was tasty as well, I'll try to recreate it at home. Lol I have no complaints about the service.

1  Thank PhDCountryGirl

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

We loved the ambiance. The service was excellent. The pork bellies came out and the flavor was good but the cook was not great. My husband got the pasta and I got the ribeye. My steak was not seasoned at all. We did not bring any of the left overs home if that gives you an indication of what we thought about the taste. We were really looking forward to the night.

1  Thank samcfar7
Reviewed April 11, 2016

This is a great place for meat-lovers but not a place for the vegans among you. they can make you something from the menu using ingredients they have already prepared. I had the chicken dish and was delicious. Appetizers also very good.

Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Try the "What's in Doc's Pocket!" Amazing! By the way, Doc was the inspiration for the Wake Forest Demon Deacon.

Pork Belly appetizer was fantastic if you love bacon - who doesn't!?

Great atmosphere! We'll be back!

1  Thank TOB3
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

I really loved this restaurant. The drinks were great, the shrimp and grits and tuna appetizers deliciousand the main course of shrimp and sausage with grits (replacement for the hoe cake) was awesome. Everything was absolutley fabulous and I will definitely come back during my next Greenville visit. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Disc29