“Great Eats”

The Hatterasman Drive In
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Wanted just a bite, but wanted some local seafood. The Hatterasman was just the ticket. Nothing fancy, but good food. The flounder sandwich was yummy. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

OK so we've been coming here for years but there's a new twist. They now have magic slaw. Infused with secret ingredients it's a coleslaw to absolutely die for with a kick. I enjoyed it with my scallop bites and fried oysters, and as usual the french fries are worth the trip. Don't be turned off by the word drive-in. And when you come in make sure you read all of the tributes to our veterans, and do consider buying a shirt to support the Hatteras Island veteran support group!

2  Thank Mary Kay D
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

This place is a fantastic place to pick up fresh seafood prepared perfectly! They also have BBQ sandwiches, steak and cheese and other non-seafood options. The staff was extremely friendly and the food was ready to go in a timely manner. The best crab cake sandwich I've had in Hatteras so far (and I'm picky about crab cakes ). Highly recommend stoping here for lunch!

2  Thank Laura H
Reviewed May 14, 2017

We eat at Hatterasman at least twice on everyone of our visits. They have something for everyone and the fries are delicious! The staff has always been helpful and courteous. I recommend it to everyone. They even offer box lunches to go if you are going out on a boat or want to do a picnic.

1  Thank lkggurl
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

We went here based on reviews I the vacation guest book where we stayed. I'm so glad we did. Love the Support for our Military! The Hamburger and fries was wonderful and prices are good. Did we mention the FRENCH FRIES so good. We will be back next time to try the fish. I hear it's just as good.