“Cant beat cheap and good pizza”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #27 of 62 Restaurants in Havelock
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We love grabbing a pizza and heading to the city park on weekdays. Our Friday nights also consist of pizza and redbox. love how affordable little caesars it.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed January 29, 2018

We grabbed a pizza on the way home from a long road trip. If you like Little Caesars pizza you aren't disappointed because you get what you expect like when you order something from any large fast food chain.

What I like about this location is the sliding glass door, drive-up window. The service is always fast and friendly. If you choose to go inside there is plenty of parking!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2017

As with every Little Caesar's pizza establishment I have visited, the availability of a respectable, but certainly not the best pizza, that is a good "value for the money" way to get a pizza fast. The staff has always been pleasant and the facility has always gotten good "cleanliness" ratings.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 2, 2016

We stop here every few weeks and pick a pizza to bring home. I didn't remember them having salads so I'll try one next time. Always worth the stop!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2015

My husband is terrible when it comes to being hungry and grabbing whatever is available. That is exactly what happened when he stopped in at Little Caesars to grab a pizza.

The bottom of the box was soaked through the grease. There was a thick layer of grease coating the top of the pizza. It was absolutely disgusting. I didn't even touch it. My husband ate two pieces and immediately complained of a stomach ache. Needless to say, I had no sympathy for him!

Date of visit: January 2015