“Mucho bueno!”

Mucho Bueno Street Food and Tequila
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Havelock
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Super dinner! This was our second time there and we enjoyed it even more. I ordered from the alacarte menu and had great tacos and enchiladas. Complimentary tortilla chips and salsa were served. My husband had fajita burrito plate and it was very generous.
The manager, Rafaela, checked on us and even brought us a sample of charro beans which were superb.
We will go back!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

I was impressed with this restaurant right from when we walked it inside. The owners have made vast improvements to this new restaurant, replacing the previous one there, and creating a fresher and brighter looking interior. The added light, new flooring, and better seating made the restaurant look so much nicer and roomier. The he good was very fresh and tasty. I had the chicken tortilla soup and the portion was enormous and it was delicious! My daughter had the fajitas and they were delicious too! The pricing was very fair, considering the quality of the food and the large portions. Excellent restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for lunch. They have an extensive lunch menu!

I got the chicken chimichanga with rice and beans - it was good. My husband got the beef Chile relleno and chicken enchilada. He said is was just okay.

There’s plenty of seating inside and parking outside. They had a large lunch crowd while we were there.

You get complimentary chips and salsa.

The service was very friendly!

Reviewed October 19, 2018

Nicely decorated restaurant with attentive staff. Interesting variety of dishes that are not the "same old" Mexican food. We've eaten here 3 times and have not been disappointed (I love the burrito carnitas). The prices are reasonable (including alcohol) and the servers are pleasant and helpful answering questions. The full parking lot tells a lot about public opinion. Can be a wait for a table at times but the staff keeps things moving. Definitely our new go-to place for Mexican.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

The food tasted fresh with alot of good flavors. Loved the tacos I had! The tortilla chips and salsa was a hit with all of us, including the three grandsons...the cheese dip for the chips with chorizo sausage was delicious. Never heard of street corn before... it's really good!!! Try it. Each item ordered by our family was enjoyed. Prices are reasonable and the service was great!