“Good food and lots of it”
Review of Taste of China

Taste of China
Ranked #25 of 63 Restaurants in Havelock
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped for lunch for the first time since we moved to this area and were really pleased with the food and the service.

The menu is large, and there are several lunch specials that are offered from Monday through Saturday. There’s also an American food section that includes wings.

There’s plenty of seating inside and plenty of parking outside. The service was good too.

The portions are large!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Excellent place for take out food at reasonable prices. My favorite are the Shrimp fried rice and the fried chicken wings.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I'm not sure how many people actually eat here, but I definitely saw some type of bug crawling on their back counter. I still ordered because I didn't want to be rude but I didn't eat my food. They don't speak english so... I'm not even sure if they understoof what I was saying.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Mark J
Reviewed June 2, 2016

The best place in town for a more authentic Chinese cuisine. One of the only places I've been to that has real dumplings and they're so good. Really great prices too!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

I've been going to here for the last 8 years. There food is good and there restaurant is clean. The only down fall is that they don't deliver. If you try this place get the ribs there amazing!

Date of visit: October 2015