“Lunch With Colleagues”

Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Havelock
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 6, 2018

We arrived a little after 12PM and there was a line to the door waiting to order. Once we got to the counter we were able to place the order and it was ready in about 15 minutes! The staff did a great job making sure our order came out at the same time even though we all paid separately. I had the roast beef sandwhich which was delicious and came with chips. Others had pizza, and quesadillas (the portions are quite generous).

Reviewed July 22, 2018

This newly renovated restaurant has a large variety of items on their menu other
than pizza. And since I'm not a pizza lover I was impressed by that, the quality of the food, the cleanliness of the restaurant and the helpful staff.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

restaurant is clean, has friendly staff, pizza is very good, large selection of pizza on menu, not the last time we'll visot.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We have recently relocated to Havelock and found this restaurant to be great atmosphere and food. Everything we have tried has been delicious and the deserts are amazing.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Stopped in here for my first visit the other day. I was instantly impressed with the new and clean look of the inside of the restaurant. There’s TVs in various locations to watch sports, and it was a very inviting atmosphere. The order time during our lunch was relatively fast, and our food was brought out to our table shortly thereafter. The wait staff are courteous and checked on us regularly. I ordered a southwest style salad that was delicious! My cohorts ordered pizza, in the big New York style slices Big Apple is famously known. Everyone enjoyed their meal and we loved how nice the restaurant was inside. Great place to eat.