“waffle house same same ho hum”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #21 of 62 Restaurants in Havelock
Reviewed October 4, 2017

It is just like every other waffle house across the nation. same as always. but this is part of the reason you go to waffle house is that the quality is always the same Its kind of like eating at aunt mays house, she has cooked this way for thirty years and that's what your getting like it or not.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The Waffle House in Havelock blew our minds away on this Sunday afternoon when we thought we were out of choices and time.

The food was great, the employees were extremely friendly and they were hustling to get every order filled in minimal time.

All in all a great eating experience for a good price!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Again good was not hot. More Luke warm and dry rushes us all to order and to get done.Becus its touristy peehaps the idea is they will never see you again. I'm not sure what leads to this. I USED to be a fan...not so much now.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Very clean restaraunt and good food, for an affordable price.We ate twice there and it was good..Nice workers too!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Just had dinner here. I was the only customer in the place. The food was the best I've had. And the waitress and cook have been the nicest people I've met on my trip. They really made my dining experience out of this world. Would go back again.

Date of visit: August 2016