“Yummy pizza!”
Review of Mario's

Mario's
Ranked #12 of 60 Restaurants in Havelock
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Mario’s Pizza in Havelock is the best! We love the thin crust and generous portions. I know there are other items on their menu like subs and calzones but we order pizza and salad. Value is fantastic and for two, there are always leftovers!

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I dine here a lot with my wife and family on weekends. The pizza is delicious and it’s the large “New York” style slices. I love their hot sub sandwiches too, which have large portions of meat in them. It’s a smaller restaurant with booths for up to 4 people or two (no tables or seating for large groups).

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Clean establishment . The seniors live it! Staff was pleasant and attentive.
Food was reasonably priced and well made. Cheese pizza was terrific. Steak and cheese was too!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I'm not a huge fan of pizza ... but I LOVE this pizza! The pieces are huge! And oh so good! This place has been open as long as I can remember (I grew up in havelock) and it being open for so long just goes to show how awesome this pizza is!!!