“Good food and friendly staff.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bayside Restaurant - Family Style Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 61 Restaurants in Havelock
Reviewed November 3, 2017

Nothing fancy but the place has been in Havelock forever. All the old-timer locals gather there. They must be doing something right. We have a specially built omelet when we are there for breakfast and it is always good. For lunch, we usually enjoy a hamburger and the best onion rings in the area.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank nceast100

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Great Service, Great Food, at a Fair Price. I have had many of the menu items and they are all great. This is flat out the best 24 hour restaurant within 100 miles. If you give this place a try, you will not be sorry!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank dfreed2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

This place has been open as long as I can remember (and I grew up in Havelock) and the food is good. There's nothing special about it but if you're looking for a good meal you should try it!
My mom and dad used to come here often for meals and my mom still comes here!

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Shana W
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Well the best I can say about this place is it will not give you food poisoning. there is nothing that stands out as great or even average. but the food is eatable and will meet basic nutritional requirements.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I mean that in the kindest way. Everyone from the other patrons to waitress, to cooks and dishwashers know you by name ! Daily specials, but I think everybody already has their favorite dishes !

Date of visit: September 2015