“Best all around”

Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Nikki is a great server and Dilan was on top of clearing tables great food and great service will be going every time I'm in Henderson

Reviewed January 10, 2017

This is my favorite seafood spot in North Carolina. I always make it a point to go there during my visit. Thought I would try something different on my last trip and didn't go. That will never happen again.

1  Thank Concetta S
Reviewed November 9, 2016

This was my first visit to this restaurant in about 10 years and I quickly realized that I haven't been missing anything. I was in town visiting family and decided to eat there for old times sake. The food was just ok, so I do not have any plans to return.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

I do not believe I had never discovered this place . Probably because it is only open Wednesday through Sunday, and only after 4:45. What a great place for seafood. Coleslaw was the bomb. Service was superb. We had the ship, which I highly recommend, and get there before it opens. It is true, there is a deputy sheriff to direct traffic, at least on Saturday when I came.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Less than 1/2 mile from I-85, this was a welcome find. If you have a hankering for fried seafood this is a good choice. I had clam strips (very soft, not overdone at all!) and scallops. Delish. My husband had fried jumbo shrimp, which he really enjoyed.