“Great seafood!”

Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This little restaurant is easy to miss, as the exterior doesn't look like much. But the food and service were wonderful! Waitress was on top of her game, and very friendly. There was a nice selection on the menu, and none of us went away hungry. Portions were very generous and the food was really very good. Would definitely stop again.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

220 is on of the best places for seafood! You can't wrong with the 220 special which feature 2 big pieces of fish, slaw, hushpuppies, and fries. You can't beat the price of this. The waitresses go above and beyond to make sure the customers get what they want/need. High recommend this place. Plus, you can go to Kerr Lake afterwards for a beautiful sunset!!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Every time I go to 220 I get fried oysters and fried scallops. Better than any place I've tried at the beach. I love their creamy coleslaw/ which has pickle relish in it, and their hush puppies are great. The senior menu is just the right size for most people. I prefer water but the tea is very good. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

My favorite seafood restaurant. I love the Calabash styled fried shrimp. All you can eat for a little over $10. What a deal! Most seafood places are not ashamed to charge twice as much, so I guess I am paying for the ambiance at fancier restaurants. My wife always gets the fried flounder and shrimp combo. She is really picky about her flounder, and rarely finds a bone of any type. She complains about some restaurant flounder having a 'fishy' taste, but not at Two Twenty. We have been going there about once a month for the past ten or more years. I recommend it if you are looking for good food, quick service, and don't really care that it is not a fancy place to eat. We have a lake cabin in the Clarksville, VA area and the 40-45 minute drive to Henderson, NC is a pleasure.

2  Thank JamesPeter2105
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Nikki is a great server and Dilan was on top of clearing tables great food and great service will be going every time I'm in Henderson