“Fabulous food and value”

Two Twenty Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Wish this seafood restaurant in the middle of North Carolina just south of the Virginia border was near home at the Jersey shore. We had read the reviews on TA and really wanted to try it and were afraid it would be closed when we arrived late due to terrible7 traffic from NJ tpke to Petersburg, VA. As soon as we sat down, our fantastic server Anita brought out a bowl of fresh hush puppies and the best cole slaw along with wonderful conversation. The sea food was so fresh as well. My wife's backed potato w brown sugar & cinnamon was like a desert..delish.Our ice tea mugs were kept full. Check out the menu on line. Prices are not to be believed. I wish I had room for desert.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Good inexpensive seafood, high food turnover, My favorite is the stuffed flounder.Weekends often have a wait for a dinner table.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate there yesterday. She got oysters and scallops. I got all you can eat shrimp. Best we have had in a long time. This place is better than the beach food. It still is an institution of great seafood.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here quite a bit as was once a resident of Henderson. The food has always been great. We have had family dinner's here. The service was great here. This restaurant also host community fund raising opportunities a great community staple.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

This little restaurant is easy to miss, as the exterior doesn't look like much. But the food and service were wonderful! Waitress was on top of her game, and very friendly. There was a nice selection on the menu, and none of us went away hungry. Portions were very generous and the food was really very good. Would definitely stop again.