This place isn't terrible but you can do better. This hotel is neglected and could use some TLC. The furniture is ok but everything else seems worn out. There is a mildewy smell in the halls and in both of the rooms we used. The sheets and towels are really rough and thin and need to be replaced. The ceiling had some mold which may be due to a roof leak or something and probably is the reason for the odor. The bathrooms are also in need of refreshing because they are outdated and the pipes make a loud rattling sound when the neighbors turn the water on. They could also improve breakfast by making more space and offering better quality products. They were out of orange juice and eggs but they do have waffles. I'll try to find a better hotel next visit and I'll make a reservation before I arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Hendersonville NC is easily accessible from I-26. The hotel offers a complimentary extended hot continental breakfast every morning. Breakfast includes a waffle station and variety of other items. All rooms have either king or queen size beds and have free wireless high speed access. All rooms are interior corridor with an elevator for your convenience. The hotel is only 5 miles from the Flat Rock Playhouse and 18 miles from Chimney Rock Park. Asheville Regional Airport is only 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Hendersonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hendersonville Hotel Hendersonville
- Ramada Limited Hendersonville
- Hendersonville Ramada