“Great taste”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great taste, very nice service, fair price. One of the best thai dish I had in the US. Thanks for the nice lunch!

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I had not been to this restaurant in a while and forgotten how good it was. In my opinion, it was one of the best Oriental meals I ever had. The spices were just right. There is a broad menu. The appetizers were wonderful. The wait staff was very attentive to our needs. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I've eaten Thai food in Thailand on two separate trips, L.A. and NY, so I feel like I know it. Thai spice was disappointing and mediocre . The food was inadequately prepared and the service lacked any finesse.
Bland soup was bought out and within three minutes so were the main courses. When I indicated the soup just arrived, the waitress giggled and said yes, the kitchen cooks quickly. I just looked at her and she didn’t know what to do. Finally a manager came over and I said the soup just came out and then main dishes came. He said would you like me to return the main dishes I said yes. When we finished the soup the main dishes came out but clearly it was just sitting there waiting for us to finish. Mediocre food, bad service, really unsatisfactory experience.

1  Thank Jake B
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I love Thai food. My hubby and I have eaten at Thai Spice on several occasions. Great food, great service. The last time we ate there the cook did get carried away with the pepper on my noodles to the point I was coughing and had to send it back. I don't mind a little pepper or heat, but that was a bit much. The staff was mortified and very apologetic. They hurriedly replaced my dinner with a new one. We will be back!

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a date night with the husband. It was a delicious meal made even better by the kind and attentive staff.

Ordered fresh rolls and crispy rolls for dessert. Two very different things going on, but both were delicious. The fresh rolls are very FRESH tasting. Like, "did they just pick this from their garden?" fresh. And the crispy rolls are fried giving them a nice crunch and warm party in your mouth. Both come with a sweet or spicy sauce for dipping.

Husband had Massaman Curry for dinner. He chose a level 4 and said he could have gone a little spicier but was very happy with the dish. It was a large portion, and he finished every bite.

I had the Southern Charm Fried Rice, at a level 2, which was just right for me - not overpowering but just a little kick. This dish was so good, I will have a hard time ordering something different when we go back.

We will definitely go back. The service was tremendous. Our waters were kept full, our food came out very quickly, and the staff were genuine and kind.

Thank you for a lovely dinner!