Best Western Hendersonville Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$93
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$250
US$99
US$169
Bonaire Motel(Hendersonville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe cottagesscreened porchesenjoy the surroundingshome away from homepaper towelstimcookwarelinenswifincaccommodations
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I have vacationed to the mountains several times in the last two years and always stay at The Cottages. I love it here. My cottage has always been clean, the screened in porch w/rocking chairs is so relaxing as is looking out over the well groomed grounds. They even have a fresh garden with tomatoes, cucumbers, and squash for you to pick to add to your dinner. The owners are very gracious and accommodate your needs. I will return on my next visit to NC.

Room Tip: Call ahead to request the cottage of your choice.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
11  Thank Pat32803
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We love these little cottages built in the 1940s but with all the conveniences of today. The cottages are set around a large circular drive. In the center of the circular drive is grass, flowers, picnic benches, a patio with tables and chairs and grills. It's quiet and peaceful. They have loads of books and DVDs to borrow. And Hendersonville is a terrific base to explore the surrounding area of Flat Rock, Asheville, and Chimney Rock.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank RetiredCindy
Reviewed March 2, 2011

The Cottages of Flat Rock is a great place to stay. I have been here for a couple of months and the owner and manager go out of their way to make the stay a pleasure. The grounds are beautiful and the cottages comfortable. Flat Rock is one of the best locations in Western North Carolina, and for a rental location The Cottages is the best

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
7  Thank rarlex
Reviewed January 12, 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful visit to the Cottages of Flat Rock in Hendersonville, NC. I highly recommend this location. The Cottages were clean and very cozy. The screened porches were very inviting and the surrounding trees and plants make it very private. The center courtyard provides a nice green area and provides additional seclusion. I used the free internet access daily and never had a problem. The managers are very friendly and anxious to make your stay pleasant. We will return over again and again. It is our favorite home away from home in the NC mountains. Beverly Melenyzer

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank BJMCharleroi
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I'd not stay here again. The cabins, in my opinion they are not cottages, they are cabins, are run down and smell worse than a locker room. The bed linens are saturated with an "old sweaty smell". Terrible. I got a garment out of my suitcase and covered the pillow with it because I couldn't stand the smell, or the thought of laying my head on and breathing in this terrible odor. I'm not neurotic about germs but this really was just too too much. God only knows what was lurking in the fabric furnishings, mattresses, quilted bedding.
While the website boasted among other things; TV and Wifi..the TV was a tiny little TV which was nothing but static. The internet connection didn't work at all.
Since the purpose of a review really is to assist those who are making travel plans..I cannot recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank Imjane
lucydOg70, Owner at Cottages of Flat Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to read our response.I am the owner of THE COTTAGES OF FLATROCK and the comments made by this guest are false.My wife and I personally prepared this cottage for this guest and made sure everything was checked.We have a small staff and we are very HANDS ON owners.We welcome our guest to contact us during there stay if there are problems and we will correct it right away.
Tim Robison