“Great sandwich place”

Three Chopt Sandwich Shoppe
Ranked #32 of 205 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Three Chopt is a family- owned small sandwich spot just off the main street in downtown Hendersonville. The staff are super friendly and attentive. Free popcorn on every table to munch while waiting for your meal. The sandwiches are freshly made. The portions are perfect for lunch, filling you up without weighing you down for the afternoon. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

This small restaurant is located down a side street in downtown Hendersonville. What a perfect find. We loved it. I had french dip and we husband had the chicken salad sandwich. Then we each had a cookie. Really yummy. Look for this when you are here. Service is great, and a lot of locals come in.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We had heard a few people say this was a good "normal" place to eat so we decided to try it Friday for lunch. Warm greeting and a small plate of fruit brought out. Neat small and eclectic atmosphere. They took our order and it arrived pretty quickly as there were only a few other folks dining. Sandwich was small (I got the Marvelous Marvin) and my husband ordered a Philly Cheese steak but they brought him a French Dip. He's a laid back guy so he said no sweat. No pickles because the truck hadn't come yet. And Ruffles pre-bagged Chips. The meat was Hormel (thick and waaay too much of it) and I finally had to take the roast beef off it was so thick and chewy. We decided about 1/4 into the meal that this was our first and last visit. Should've gone to Joeys Bagels!!! Definitely not worth $26.00 bucks.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Ate with colleagues on a break from work training. Seated seven of us quickly, but went downhill from there. Forgot a drink, had to ask for our sides, two plates came waaay later (did the order get forgotten?) had to remind server of Chips that came with each order. A gyro missing sauce. Cleanliness was questionable, but overall the food was good. Lots to choose from on the menu- and fantastic sweet tea. Would go back, but not first choice.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Ate at Three Chopt today while enroute to court. I had the Chicken salad sandwich on pumpernickel bread with a bowl of cream of potato soup. Everything was just delicious and fast! My waitress was extremely friendly and that's always a nice treat! I'll definitely go back next time I'm in Hendersonville.