All reviews room was clean budget hotel outback steakhouse stayed here for one night decent breakfast waffles cookies downtown hendersonville tub
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 nights here for business. I have to say I was a little worried after reading some reviews, however I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and quiet. All of the staff that I came in contact with were very nice and helpful. It appears they are updating their rooms. I had no issues what so ever. I will add this hotel to my own approved list and will use it again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2018

They don't even deserve one star!

My family was refused a room that I rented for them during an winter emergency on New Years Eve. They were traveling back to Tennessee and ran into unforecasted ice storm. Pamela at the front desk ( who refused to give her last name and hung up on me repeatedly ), was so rude to me and my family. My family had just witnessed a major accident on the interstate and were very shaken up. I booked the room through my Choice Rewards. Pamela refused to corporate with us at all! She refused to use the card I booked the room with online. My niece (who is in her 30s) only had cash and my nephew ( who is 19) had a bank card . She refused to take either forms of payment and was exceptionally rude to them. They were forced back on the treacherous roads and into an unsafe environment.

I know there are policy, but I feel that during emergency situations exceptions should be made!

To top it all off, SHE STILL CHARGED MY CARD FOR THE ROOM!! The card she said she couldn't take!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Julie S
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We had earned enough points to stay free for 2 room ,2 nights. It seems like they put us in one of the dumpiest rooms. The beds were lumpy and the wall paper was coming off of the bathroom wall. Someones dog had totally messed up the door frame to the bathroom. The room was clean. The breakfast area was small but the food was hot.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

My wife and I stayed in this Hotel on November 4,2017. Upon arrival it was dark out side and no outside lights were on. When I went inside I told the man who was leaving the front desk that they had no lights on in the front area. He turned lights on at that time. The check out process was the slowest I have ever experienced in any hotel ever. I had two people ahead of me and I would guess I waited 30 minuets or longer just to get to the counter and then the check in process was extremely slow. The help was not unfriendly, but I would not say they were very friendly. The lobby had a large column in front of the desk and you had to maneuver around it in order to get in line for check in. The driveway to the office was difficult to maneuver, you came in and had to make a very tight circle to get back out. One way in one way out. The parking was poor at best. Parking was tight and not very well lit . To get to the sidewalk we had to maneuver a semi steep hill for about a 6 foot rise. Later I did see a stair that was on the far end of the building. The room furnishings were old and the room smelled like bug spray when we entered. The shower was awkward to use. There was a seat in the middle that protruded out at least 1/3 or more in the tub area and each end had sort of a shelf that also protruded out about the same distance into the tub area. The shower head was loose in the wall and although it was originally designed to be an adjustable shower head, only one position worked and the pressure was poor. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The price was very high when considering the quality. I stayed in another hotel the next night that was also a Choice Hotel in another city about an hour or two away, the other hotel made this one look like a dump and the price was about half what this one was. If I am in the Hendersonville area again you can be sure that this hotel will not be getting my business.

Room Tip: My best advice is find another hotel, this one is not good, overpriced, under-maintained, poor service.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We were taking a weekend trip and had no idea where we would stop on our first day. We ended up in Hendersonville and needed a place to stay. After finding a few other hotels and being turned away due to crowds, we settled here. It comes off as an older hotel with little love invested back into the property. Still, our room seemed clean and the bed overall comfortable. We had a room on the backside, comes off dark and somewhat sketchy:( Many over the road truckers and those with pets seem to visit this place:( Breakfast was simply weak:( The cost of a King room was $119, about $40 over what I expected for the quality, detail and service. I would pass by this place in a heartbeat traveling through here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple