All reviews convention center front desk great hotel complimentary breakfast breakfast staff cookies the breakfast area would highly recommend this hotel hotel staff room was clean a great stay staff was very friendly bagels fresh fruit lenoir rhyne easy access indoor pool
Reviewed April 30, 2017

After tons of travel I love space in my room. 320 lay out is a king bed and while the head of bed is towards door , i still Loved it. Sooo Clean, hotel staff were AMAZING, gym was great! Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2017

When I travel I look for a clean place reasonably priced to stay at. The Hampton Inn in Hickory is clean, a bit higher priced than some hotels, but to me it is worth it due to the cleanliness of the rooms and facility. This trip the staff, specifically Miranda, at the front desk, remembered me which was astonishing considering how many people she must see. She knew I was there looking to buy a home and relocate, she offered up some local knowledge and seemed sincerely concerned that I was exhausted from house hunting. She did everything possible to accommodate my room wishes and provided me with a friendly face each time I returned for the night. The room was clean, spacious, and the bed very comfortable. Pillows are a bit too soft for me, but others may like that they are squishy, I don't. No biggy on that. Breakfast was good for a continental breakfast. Had yogurt and fresh strawberries, OJ, and a bagel. All good. Will definitely stay here again when we come back up to purchase the house and hope that Miranda is there to greet us. Highly recommend this hotel! Although I do wish their price was a bit less, regardless worth it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I was in Hickory for a college activity, and the stay began with a friendly, helpful, front desk staff. The room was clean, spacious, and well-stocked with supplies. The complimentary breakfast had a variety of selections in pleasant surroundings.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2017

Clean hotel and rooms. Staff extremely friendly during checkout in and during breakfast. Love the large mirror made the room look larger. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family. Enjoyed stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2017

This hotel has great amenities. Complementary breakfast, pool, fitness facility and laundry. It was wonderful for the family while house hunting in Hickory. Very accessible to restaurants, mall and furniture market. The staff was excellent and accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tamara S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hickory, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking time to share your experience while staying with us. We strive to ensure that each of our guests has a Happy Stay. We look forward to serving you and your family again when visiting Hickory, NC.

Tamara Shavers