All reviews room was clean waffle machine stay at this hotel again front desk staff biltmore ryan pets protein accommodations microwave checkin laptop
Reviewed July 17, 2018

The bathroom was in poor condition and dirty. The hotel was deserted, which was okay but creepy. This hotel appears to be really old, but the beds were okay for one night. We did, however, expect a decent breakfast after reading the posted menu. But, nothing was available but stale mini muffins. I won't bother with this hotel if I pass this way again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

First if all I will say the front desk staff was super nice. But the hotel itself is old and rundown. Its needs a complete overhaul. We stayed in a jacuzzi room and the tub was moldy and full of cracked caulking. The ceiling was even falling in!! We were traveling through the area and it was late so we just went to bed. We were very disappointed that they would rent rooms in such a horrible condition. The. On smoking room also had burn marks on the sink

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kandi H, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham High Point/Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Stephanie, I am happy to report renovations are in our future.

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Older hotel. A little worn and could use some upgrades. Decent location. No room service but plenty of local places to get something to eat. I had a spacious room on the first floor. The staff is pleasant. It's near a main road so you will near traffic.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Kandi H, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham High Point/Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to your return when in the area.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We were traveling with our small dog, and this was the only hotel in the area that accepts pets. It is average, an older hotel, and shows a little wear, but it was comfortable enough for us, and service was good.

Stayed: February 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad to accommodate you and your pet. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

My husband and I went to the Biltmore for the weekend and was very please. The atmosphere itself was very claiming from the time we walked thru the door. The room was big with a lot of space. We booked a Jacuzzi suite the tub was huge and the jet worked so well. I would refer this all my friends to this property, especially if your looking for a nice and quiet environment to just unwind and have some me/us time. Also Kandi the GM is more than sweet and not your average hotel manager and she the true reflection of a server of hospitality, so thank you! We most definitely will return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return.