All reviews stayed here mall across the street front desk great hotel the loop parking lot friendly and accommodating staff ice machine bistro bar super close small hotel free coffee rooms are clean college visit would highly recommend this hotel king bed would stay again
Reviewed February 7, 2018

For an older property(approximately 15 years) this property is in excellent condition with a reworked lobby. My stay was pleasurable from service to room condition. The room was VERY quiet, loved it. The Bistro was busy, clean and nice.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Orchard609
Ken L, General Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Well maintained property,

We would like to let you know about our upcoming renovation plans.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We are platinum Marriott/Ritz Carlton members and was stunned to stay in a hotel that doesn't even offer coffee in the morning. The manager was standing up front when I asked "why"..even low end properties offer coffee. He stated the "Brand" did away with free coffee. Really Whatever....I guess the "Brand"...will do without us staying here ever again. Get a Clue courtyard, coffee is a basic offering. Won't be staying here again.

Room tip: stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank Julie I
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the property two different weeks on a work trip. Typical courtyard setup but what was different was the service. Jassiem, the night audit and front desk worker helped with adjusting my reservation in week 1 and went above and beyond in week 2. Had a noisy neighbor and Jassiem answered my call at 11pm as I was trying to sleep. He was at the neighboring room knocking on the door asking them to be quiet within one minute of the call. Although his efforts didn't resolve the noise, he quickly moved me to another room which solved the problem. I would highly recommend this hotel if you need to be in the High Point area, thanks to Jassiem and the rest of the team!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Excellent service,

It is with great excitement that we have announced a complete renovation at the High Point Courtyard hotel.

We appreciated your positive comments and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Real clean place literally sitting in a mall parking lot. Rooms are clean and staff really tries hard, they literally go out of their way to help. But this is an average hotel standing out because it is new and clean in a place lacking many options.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Very nice for HPU,

I would like to share with you our plans for a complete renovation this coming December.

We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit to HPU.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Courtyards do a good job - predictable and comfortable. This one was no exception. Nice staff and comfortable room. Breakfast good downstairs in the morning. Nice people serving the food and good coffee for purchase - very important. I was there to attend a meeting at High Point University and this hotel is within easy access of the school. Good spot.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ken L, General Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear Good Place,

We appreciate your positive comments and rest assured that our staff will hear them as well.
It is so critical to our success that we receive the Guest comments both positive and negative by which we will continue to improve and exceed our guests expectations.

Best regards,